命题人：李 莹 审题人: 周雨露
1. What will the man probably do next?
A. Buy something. B. Look for the key. C. Wait for the woman.
2. When will the speakers need to be in their seats?
A. No later than 7:15 p.m. B. No later than 7:25 p.m. C. Anytime before 7:30 p.m.
3. What does the man like to play now?
A. Basketball. B. Baseball. C. Tennis.
4. What does the woman imply about Uncle Jim?
A. He eats too much. B. His manners are just fine.
C. He has a good sense of humor.
5. What did the man pay the most for?
A. The bed. B. The fridge. C. The washing machine.
6. What is the man allowed to make?
A. The sauces. B. The desserts. C. The salad.
7. What is Thanksgiving like in the woman's family?
A. Everyone does a little bit of everything.
B. No one takes it very seriously.
C. Her parents often try to do too much.
8. What did the man usually have on hot days?
A. Cold water. B. Warm water. C. Something other than water.
9. Who used to take the man to get ice cream?
A. His mother. B. His father. C. His grandmother.
10. What does the woman think of the man giving the speech?
A. He is not talking loudly enough.
B. He is not wearing a microphone.
C. He may be from another country.
11. What is the man's suggestion?
A. Leaving the room. B. Turning off the light.
C. Talking to the speaker privately.
12. What will the woman do later?
A. Give a speech. B. Find another lectur